Volunteering at the Ozark Valley Triathlon is both fun and rewarding! The Ozark Valley Triathlon is not a success without a great volunteer organization. There will be participants training for this year’s races and they will need all our help on race weekend to help make this event a success!
More than 100 volunteers are needed for this year’s event. Please contact Sarah White, Volunteer Coordinator, to volunteer today and help everyone make it safely to the finish line. Email Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 870-740-3923 for more information.
Volunteers will receive:
- Goodie bag
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Access to finish line and post race celebration
- 10:00am-6:00 pm Race course review and set-up
- 4:30am- 7:00am – Race course review and final set-up
- 7:00am- 11:30am – Course marshals, security and intersection captains
- 7:00am- 11:00am – Aid stations
- 8:00am- 10:00am – Post-race celebration set-up
- 9:00am- 11:00am – Finish line coordinators
- 9:00am- 1:00pm – Post-race celebration management
- 10:00am- 1:30pm – Course tear down
- 11:30am- 3:00pm – Event clean-up
All Sports Productions Staff