Volunteering at the Ozark Valley Triathlon is both fun and rewarding! The Ozark Valley Triathlon is not a success without a great volunteer organization. There will be participants training for this year’s races and they will need all our help on race weekend to help make this event a success!
More than 100 volunteers are needed for this year’s event. Please contact Volunteer Coordinator, to volunteer today and help everyone make it safely to the finish line. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 479-521-7766 for more information.
Volunteers will receive:
- Goodie bag
- Volunteer t-shirt
- Access to finish line and post race celebration
- 10:00am-6:00 pm Race course review and set-up
- 4:30am- 7:00am – Race course review and final set-up
- 7:00am- 11:30am – Course marshals, security and intersection captains
- 7:00am- 11:00am – Aid stations
- 8:00am- 10:00am – Post-race celebration set-up
- 9:00am- 11:00am – Finish line coordinators
- 9:00am- 1:00pm – Post-race celebration management
- 10:00am- 1:30pm – Course tear down
- 11:30am- 3:00pm – Event clean-up
All Sports Productions Staff